Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm Getting Reports....

I'm getting reports off the inter webs that half of our contingent is already in the air and on the way to Iceland. Sandy, John, Harlan, Liz and Yar are winging their way to Keflavik International Airport and should be tagging the ground there about 2:30AM EST, lucky rascals. I'm hoping they'll be posting a few pics and generally warming the place up for the rest of us that will be arriving n a few days.

Be safe and have fun you guys! Wish I was there already!



3 comments:

  1. Well four out of five ain't bad... Turns out Harlan has a slight issue (nothing serious) that has delayed him but he'll arrive no later than Saturday (with the rest of the group.). But Yar, Liz, Sandy and I arrived this morning without incident. Hope to have photos to show by the end of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Europe! I bet there will be some report posted on the blog by the end of the day! Have fun!! Give my regards to the Trolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - we're happy to be here. Sadly troll hunting without you Danni is just not the same, but we'll be on the lookout... But we do have some posts for the blog.

    ReplyDelete